Side Charging AR-15 Stripped Billet Upper Receiver
Manufacturer: New Frontier Armory
Model: Side Charger — Non-Reciprocating — Stripped
Type: Non-Reciprocating Side Charging AR-15 Stripped Billet Upper Receiver
Caliber: Multi (will accept any upper and/or caliber designed for the AR-15 platform)
Magazine: Accepts any standard MIL-SPEC AR-15 magazine
Weight: 13.3 oz
Other Specifications and Features of the Side Charging AR-15 Stripped Billet Upper Receiver:
- Machined from 6061 billet aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 components and most aftermarket parts — Machined pocket to accommodate Magpul BAD Lever
- The ONLY Non-Reciprocating Side Charger on the market to accept ANY standard MILSPEC BCG — Just change out cam pin with the modified cam pin we provide
- Adjustable tension slide lock on charging handle
- Rear dust cover trap door that seals shut when mated with lower
- Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Save money by building your own AR-15 rifle from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured
- Designed to match lines with New Frontier Armory C-4 Billet Lower and most forged AR-15 Lowers
- Ejection port cut to eject large calibers up to .458 SOCOM shells
Some rail systems that use anti-rotation tabs may need slight modification to fit this upper. It is designed for flush mounting rails and standard hand guards.
If using the CMMG Radial Delay Blowback system: The charging handle engages the cam pin, and may cause damage to the cam pin channel in the upper receiver.
Add in the Real Avid Lug-Lok™ Upper Vise block to safely secure your upper receiver while you work.
The New Frontier Armory Side Charging AR-15 Billet Receiver is proudly MADE IN THE USA by hard working American men and women.