I love these, I have two but unfortunately this order was canceled because I’m assuming you won’t ship to communist Washington state anymore
Side Charging AR-15 Stripped Billet Upper ReceiverManufacturer:New Frontier Armory
Model: Side Charger -- Non-Reciprocating -- Stripped
Type:Non-Reciprocating Side Charging AR-15 Stripped Billet Upper Receiver
Caliber:Multi (will accept any upper and/or caliber designed for the AR-15 platform)
Magazine:Accepts any standard MIL-SPEC AR-15 magazine
Other Specifications and Features of the Side Charging AR-15 Stripped Billet Upper Receiver:
- Machined from 6061 billet aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 components and most aftermarket parts -- Machined pocket to accommodate Magpul BAD Lever
- The ONLY Non-Reciprocating Side Charger on the market to accept ANY standard MILSPEC BCG -- Just change out cam pin with the modified cam pin we provide
- Adjustable tension slide lock on charging handle
- Rear dust cover trap door that seals shut when mated with lower
- Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Save money by building your own AR-15 rifle from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured
- Designed to match lines with New Frontier Armory C-4 Billet Lower and most forged AR-15 Lowers
- Ejection port cut to eject large calibers up to .458 SOCOM shells
Add in the Real Avid Lug-Lok™ Upper Vise block to safely secure your upper receiver while you work.
The New Frontier Armory Side Charging AR-15 Billet Receiver is proudlyMADE IN THE USAby hard working American men and women.
|Dimensions:||9.00 x 4.00 x 4.00 in|
Looks like this system will be better than the side charger screwed in the bcg
Great quality, fast response time, and quick shipping!
I recently finished a wildcat build in .20GPC using this upper and a NFA lower. It has functioned flawlessly through all the function testing, load development and a couple of months of hunting with it. The NFA side-charging upper is the way to go if you are a hunter who uses an AR15. Hold the rifle with your right-hand, charge with the left and you're ready to go. My next coyote build will be on a NFA upper as well.
Bought for a 6.8spc ii build and very satified with turnout. The lines are gapless and the finish is flawless. Overall function of the piece is problem free and smooth. For a more custom fire arm with slick looks and great performance this piece can be cerekoted. It looks pretty good with a utg slim keymod rail. Light weight and no need to take your eyes off the target if you need to chamber a round. Great piece.
I have built three of these and they are sweet. No more rear charging handles for me. You can use any optic without interference. I will use these for all my future builds for myself and will be suggesting them to my customers. Plus the service you get from these folks is outstanding.
Just put this on my build and it is a very nice quality piece. Plus it gives you that "cool" factor that many people are looking for these days with their AR's.
Customer Also Viewed
New Frontier Armory