- Manufacturer: MEAN Arms
- Model: EndoMag® 9MM
- CALIBER: 9mm
he MEAN EndoMag® is a magazine insert that converts your Gen 2 or Gen 3 5.56/.223 PMAG® housing into a 9mm magazine to use with a standard AR lower and 9mm upper of your choosing with a Glock or Colt variant 9mm BCG.
Made in U.S.A.
- Quickly and easily change calibers from .223/5.56 to a caliber associated with the EndoMag in a Magpul 30-round 5.56x45 PMAGsⓇ (Gen 2 and 3)
- Functions as a magazine!
- No magwell adapter needed!
- Keep your standard 5.56 Multi Caliber lower receiver!
- Comes fully assembled.
- No tools required.
- Keep all your PMAGsⓇ in use, no need to buy additional or specific 9mm magazines.
- Keep your muscle-memory reload-training the same between calibers! Same magazine, same draw, same feel.
- No learning curve when reloading because it is the same magazine you already use!
- Use most of your PMAGⓇ accessories: i.e. mag pouches, storage racks, decals, caliber indicators, etc.
- Not a picky eater. Shoots all 9mm munitions. Hollow points included.
- Compatible with all New Frontier Armory 5.56 stripped uppers, forged and billet
- Compatible with all slick side pistol caliber billet uppers
- Note: LRBHO system in the upper must be removed
- NOT Compatible with pistol caliber side charging receviers (PC-NRSC and C5-NRSC)
- Not compatible with CMMG guard, contact MEAN Arms directly for CMMG Guard compatible EndoMags
|Dimensions:||12.00 x 1.00 x 4.50 in|
Customer Also Viewed
New Frontier Armory