- Manufacturer:Kaw Valley Precision
- Model: KVP 17-4 SS Pistol Caliber Carbine XP Spring
Pistol caliber carbines such as 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, and 10mm are a blast to shoot but can be tough on AR-15's internal components. Without a properly tuned blowback system, you run the risk of being overly destructive on internal lower parts. Running a blowback AR15 with a suppressor can further increase the risk for damage. In addition to a properly weighted buffer, the KVP Extra Power recoil spring is a must! The KVP XP 17-4 SS spring offers increase pre-load over standard springs. The additional preload helps increase the Blowback systems dwell time. Features
- 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Use in 9MM, 10MM, .40 S&W, or .45 ACP blowback AR systems.
- Increases AR-15's dwell time in blowback setups
- Increases Pre-load
- Quiets action (better for suppression)
- Reduces felt recoil
- Designed only for Carbine Length Stock and pistol kits.
The KVP 17-4 SS Pistol Caliber Carbine XP Springis proudlyMADE IN THE USAby hard working American men and women.
|Dimensions:||11.00 x 1.00 x 3.00 in|
Customer Also Viewed
S.I. Recoil Reduction System - 9mm
AR-9 Standard 9mm BCG (for Glock, Colt, and MP5 Magazine AR Compatible)
New Frontier Armory