C-4 Pistol Billet Lower Receiver
Manufacturer: New Frontier Armory
Model: C-4 Pistol Billet Lower Receiver
Type: AR-15 Pistol Lower Receiver — milled from 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum billets
Caliber: Multi (will accept any upper and/or caliber designed for the AR-15 platform)
Magazine: Accepts any standard MIL-SPEC AR-15 magazine
Other Specifications and Features of the C-4 Pistol Lower Receiver:
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
- Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60 degree short throw fire control selectors such as the BAD_ASS ST 45 Lever
- Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with many different caliber uppers
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 components and magazines and most aftermarket parts
- Take down pin spring and detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw for easy capturing (hardware included)
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
- Compatible with Norgon and other aftermarket ambidextrous mag releases
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
- Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Includes factory installed MILSPEC Lower Parts Kit (LPK), Pistol tube kit, and Shockwave stabilizing brace — Ready to pin to your upper and shoot!
The New Frontier Armory C-4 Pistol Billet AR-15 lower receiver is proudly MADE IN THE USA by hard working American men and women.
This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply! This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. You will be prompted during checkout to pick an FFL to ship to in your area using our FFL Locate tool. YOU will be responsible for checking with your local FFL to ensure this weapon is legal in the state that you reside and that they will accept this weapon on your behalf and transfer it to you. New Frontier Armory, LLC will NOT be responsible for any shipping or admin charges incurred by packages not being accepted by the FFL you choose during checkout.