- Manufacturer: MAGPUL
- Model: PMAG 30 AR/M4 Gen M2 MOE Window
- CALIBER: 5.56x45mm NATO
The PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE Window is a 30-round 5.56×45 NATO (.223 Remington) AR15/M4 compatible magazine that offers a cost competitive upgrade from the aluminum USGI.
It features an impact resistant polymer construction, easy to disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction, resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance, and an anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability.
In addition, durable dual-side transparent windows allow for quick determination of approximate number of rounds remaining in the magazine. Utilizing a high visibility indicator coil on the spring and numerical markers on the magazine body, the MagLevel™ system provides positive verification without affecting the durability or reliability of the magazine.
Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality. The GEN M2 MOE is identical in form and function to the older model PMAG except that the optional Impact/Dust Cover is now sold separately.
Made in U.S.A.
- Optimized for use with Colt-spec AR15/M4 firearms
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring, black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D)
- Transparent MagLevel windows on both sides of the body along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining from 1 to 30
- Textured gripping surface and flared floorplate for positive magazine handling and easy disassembly
PLEASE NOTE: Certain U.S. jurisdictions restrict firearm magazines sales. New Frontier Armory cannot process sales/shipments prohibited by law. A list of states and municipalities restricting firearm magazine sales is available here.