Awesome AR9 lower. I have used every AR9 lower from NFA and I absolutely love the C5 and the S9. Make sure you read the details though, you have to use their correct upper receiver for clearance for the feed ramps and magazines. I am a machinist so I had the capabilities of cutting my own clearance slots in the non reciprocating side charging upper. I think using the MP5 mags in the C5 and the scorpion mags in the S9 are so much better than using pistol mags. Aesthetically I would choose the S9 over the C5, I don’t know if it’s the arc of the magazine but the C5 has a little notch halfway up the magwell and the S9 doesn’t so I think it looks better. I really wish they would offer the S9 in an 80%, I have several AR’s in all sorts of calibers and I like to do as much work myself on my builds as possible. My C5 and S9 are the only lowers I have that I haven’t finished from 80%’s, they just got some C5 80%’s in stock so I plan on ordering one of those and I emailed them and was told they had plans to offer the S9 as an 80% but didn’t know when. I highly recommend the S9 lower.
S-9 Stripped Billet Lower Receiver -- CZ Scorpion Style MagsManufacturer:New Frontier Armory
Type: AR-9 Stripped Lower Receiver -- milled from 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum billet
Magazine: CZ Scorpion style magazine
Other Specifications and Features of the S-9 Stripped AR-9 Lower Receiver:
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Matte black hard-coat anodized per Mil 8625 Type 3 Class 2
- Precision machinedmagazine well with beveled feed lip for easy mag swaps
- Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60 degree short throw fire control selectors such as the BAD_ASS ST 45 Lever
- Compatible with most standard AR-15 components and aftermarket parts
- Take down pin spring and detent hole is threaded for a 6-32 set screw for easy capturing (hardware included)
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Integrated large opening "winter" trigger guard
- Proprietary magazine catch assembly, feed ramp and ejector/LRBHO feature is included and installed at the factory
- Manufactured to MILSPEC (where applicable) on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Save money by building your own AR-9 rifle from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured and shoot for less!
- *Due to the force exerted on the BCG with a blow back system, there is a high likelyhood of breaking the bolt catch when activated by the LRBHO feature. New Frontier Armory is not responsible for sending replacements as this is not a warranty issue.
The New Frontier Armory S-9 Stripped Billet AR-9 lower receiver is proudly MADE IN THE USAby hard working American men and women.
This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply! This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. You will be prompted during checkout to pick an FFL to ship to in your area using our FFL Locate tool.YOU will be responsible for checking with your local FFL to ensure this weapon is legal in the state that you reside and that they will accept this weapon on your behalf and transfer it to you.New Frontier Armory, LLC will NOT be responsible for any shipping or admin charges incurred by packages not being accepted by the FFL you choose during checkout.
|Dimensions:||9.50 x 4.50 x 2.25 in|
Customer Also Viewed
New Frontier Armory