- Manufacturer: Shield Arms
- Model: S15 Magazine – Gen 2
- Caliber: 9mm
- Compatible With: Glock 43X and Glock 48
A high quality replacement magazine for Glock 43X and Glock 48’s!
The S15 magazine is a patent-pending, flush-fitting 15 round magazine for the Glock 43X and Glock 48. The S15 is a steel magazine, and is the same length as the OEM Glock 10 round magazine, but holds an additional 5 rounds!
Increased Capacity, Same Reliability
Glock pistols and magazines are known for reliability – the S15 maintains that same Glock reliability, while giving you a 50% increase in magazine capacity in the same overall footprint.
The increased capacity is accomplished with patent-pending magazine geometry, allowing the rounds to stagger, thereby fitting more in the same amount of space.
Gen 2 Improvements
What changed with the gen 2 magazine?
- Ambidextrous – mag catch cutout on both the left and right side
- Smaller mag catch cutout windows
- Improved magazine tube geometry
- Improved baseplate geometry
Mag Catch Recommendation
Swapping out your plastic OEM mag catch with either a Shield Arms standard steel mag catch or their premium steel mag catch is recommended. If you don’t swap your mag catch, you may have reliability issues. Use of another manufacturer’s mag catch may also cause reliability issues. If you have a first generation aluminum mag catch, we recommend upgrading to one of the aforementioned steel mag catches.
- 15 round capacity
- Same length as an OEM Glock 43X/48 magazine
- Easy to remove, impact resistant base pad
- High lubricity finish, Black Oxide coating
- Made in the USA
Certain U.S. jurisdictions restrict firearm magazines sales. New Frontier Armory cannot process sales/shipments prohibited by law. A list of states and municipalities restricting firearm magazine sales is available here.