S-9 Stripped Billet Lower Receiver — CZ Scorpion Style Mags – RAW
Manufacturer: New Frontier Armory
Type: AR-9 Stripped Lower Receiver — milled from 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum billet
Magazine: CZ Scorpion style magazine
Other Specifications and Features of the S-9 Stripped AR-9 Lower Receiver:
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- RAW finish ready for Cerakote, Duracoat, and other custom finishes
- Precision machined magazine well with beveled feed lip for easy mag swaps
- Machined and engraved to be compatible with 45 and 60 degree short throw fire control selectors such as the BAD_ASS ST 45 Lever
- Compatible with most standard AR-15 components and aftermarket parts
- Take down pin spring and detent hole is threaded for a 6-32 set screw for easy capturing (hardware included)
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
- Proprietary magazine catch assembly, feed ramp and ejector/LRBHO feature is included and installed at the factory
- Manufactured to MILSPEC (where applicable) on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Save money by building your own AR-9 rifle from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured and shoot for less!
- To allow clearance for the feed ramp, you must use our New Frontier Armory C5UPPER with this lower receiver
- *Due to the force exerted on the BCG with a blow back system, there is a high likely hood of breaking the bolt catch when activated by the LRBHO feature. New Frontier Armory is not responsible for sending replacements as this is not a warranty issue.
The New Frontier Armory S-9 Stripped Billet AR-9 lower receiver is proudly MADE IN THE USA by hard working American men and women.
This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply! This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. You will be prompted during checkout to pick an FFL to ship to in your area using our FFL Locate tool. YOU will be responsible for checking with your local FFL to ensure this weapon is legal in the state that you reside and that they will accept this weapon on your behalf and transfer it to you. New Frontier Armory, LLC will NOT be responsible for any shipping or admin charges incurred by packages not being accepted by the FFL you choose during checkout.