- Manufacturer: Lancer Systems
- Model: L5AWM30 — 30rd Ar-15 Magazine, Black
- CALIBER: 5.56mmx45 / .223 REM
- Compatible With: AR-15, M-16, M-4, HK416, ARX160, SCAR16, SA80, SIG556, ACR and most other AR-15 Variants
The reliability of a steel magazine, the durability of a polymer magazine and the weight of an aluminum magazine. The Lancer Systems L5 Advanced Warfighter AR-15 Magazine fills the gap between the current metal and polymer magazine designs, combining the best features from both designs into a unique hybrid magazine.
Unique to the L5AWM is the one piece wrap‐around hardened steel feed lip assembly that is permanently attached to an impact resistant polymer body. The hardened steel feed lips won’t bend, break or deform due to rough handling or long term storage. An aggressive surface texture has been applied to the polymer body to improve gripping and retrieval from pouches. The combination of steel and polymer result in a lightweight, robust magazine tough enough for professional use.
The internal geometry of the Advanced Warfighter Magazine is a constant curve to maximize feed to the 5.56X45mm NATO round with a non‐tilting follower for trouble‐free feeding. The feed lips are made from a single piece of precision formed steel that is hardened, then PTFE coated for corrosion resistance. The body and component materials are corrosion and chemical resistant, passing military chemical testing, including exposure to DEET. The L5AWM is compatible with modern weapon systems; M4/M16/AR, HK416, SCAR16, and the ARX160, to name a few.
- Hardened steel feed lips
- Impact resistant polymer body
- Available translucent or opaque
- Top of magazine catch is steel
- Non-tilt follower
- Constant curve internal geometry
- Stainless steel spring
- Aggressive texturing on body for positive grip
- Slim body design
- Slide on bottom, easy to dissemble
- Designed, Tooled, Manufactured and Assembled in the USA
PLEASE NOTE: Certain U.S. jurisdictions restrict firearm magazines sales. New Frontier Armory cannot process sales/shipments prohibited by law. A list of states and municipalities restricting firearm magazine sales is available here.