New Frontier Armory LW-4 Complete Carbon Fiber Pistol Receiver and Shockwave Brace
Manufacturer: New Frontier Armory
Model: LW-4 Pistol
Type: Semi-Automatic AR-15 Lower Receiver with pistol stabilizing brace
Magazine: Accepts any standard MIL-SPEC AR-15 magazine
Weight (unloaded): 23.5 oz
Other Specifications and Features of the New Frontier Armory LW-4 Complete Carbon Fiber Lower Receiver:
- Pictogram style “SAFE” and “FIRE” markings
- Caliber marking of “Multi” so it can be used with many different caliber uppers
- Shockwave Pistol Tube and Stabilizing Brace
- Compatible with all standard AR-15 components and magazines
- Manufactured to MILSPEC dimensions on state of the art injection molding machines and CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Lightest most durable carbon fiber lower on the market today
- Low maintenance / easy cleaning / scratch resistant
- “Zero Slop” fit eliminates the need for wedges — designed for an extremely tight fit at upper lug attachments in front and rear
- Lifetime warranty against any manufacturer defects when used as directed
- Save money by building your own AR-15 rifle from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured
*NOTE: Some .22LR, 9mm and other blow back style upper receivers use a groove in their BCG that is too narrow for the polymer hammer that comes standard on the New Frontier Armory LW-4 complete carbon fiber lower receiver. In these cases you will need to switch to a blow back style hammer available by clicking HERE. The blow back style hammer, once installed, will run all rim fire and pistol uppers, and still work fine with standard mil-spec rifle uppers.
OPTIONS: The New Frontier Armory LW-4 Complete Carbon Fiber Pistol Lower Receiver is also available in a standard carbine version and a stripped version.
AVAILABLE ACCESSORIES: Blow Back Hammer for use with .22 caliber uppers
Q: Can I build my upper while attached to the lower receiver?
A: NO! When assembling your upper receiver DO NOT torque the barrel nut or muzzle brake while the upper is attached to the LW-4 (or any other model) lower receiver. Assembling the upper improperly could cause damage to the lower receiver and will NOT be covered under the factory warranty. When assembling an upper you should use a reaction rod or a vise block specific for assembling upper receivers.
Q: Why is the safety selector able to turn to safe regardless of hammer position
A: This is an added safety feature that allows the firearm to be put on “Safe” whether the hammer is cocked or forward. We believe this is a much safer solution to ensure the safety of our users and will not affect normal use in any other way.
The New Frontier Armory LW-4 Complete Carbon Fiber Pistol Receiver and Shockwave Brace is proudly MADE IN THE USA by hard-working American men and women and is covered under a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects when used as directed.
This is a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply! This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. You will be prompted during checkout to pick an FFL to ship to in your area using our FFL Locate tool. YOU will be responsible for checking with your local FFL to ensure this weapon is legal in the state that you reside and that they will accept this weapon on your behalf and transfer it to you. New Frontier Armory, LLC will NOT be responsible for any shipping or admin charges incurred by packages not being accepted by the FFL you choose during checkout.