- Manufacturer: New Frontier Armory
- Model: Blowback Buffer Spacer
- Weight: .2oz
Blowback Buffer Spacer for use with 9mm/.40/ .357Sig / .45 / 10mm AR style firearms and standard carbine length buffers
- US Made with engineering grade polymer
- Use when running a carbine buffer with a blow back system instead of buying an expensive longer buffer
- Helps lessen chance of breaking bolt catches by limiting the rearward travel of your blow back BCG
- Helps speed up cycling by shortening overall (necessary) bolt travel when using the shorter rounds/shorter BCG
- Saves weight adding only .2 oz to your build instead of a heavier / longer buffer
1) BE SURE FIREARM IS UNLOADED AND IS POINTED IN A SAFE DIRECTION!!
2) Remove take down pin and swing upper away from lower
3) Remove your buffer and buffer spring from the lower
4) Slip buffer spacer onto buffer spring at the opposite end that the buffer resides **SEE PHOTO BELOW
5) Re-install buffer, buffer spring, and spacer into buffer tube
6) Close upper and lower receiver together and re-install take down pin
The New Frontier Armory Blowback Buffer Spacer is proudly MADE IN THE USA by hard working American men and women.