Battle Arms Development – Ambidextrous Safety Selector (BAD-ASS) for all AR Style Rifles. The Levers are detachable and interchangeable on both sides for maximum flexibility and user preference. There are a total of (9) Lever Designs and (81) Possible Lever Combinations available! The BAD-ASS is a must have for the “South Paw” and Ambidextrous Shooters as well as a great upgraded lever for any shooter.
Each Retail Package Comes With:
- (1) SAFETY CENTER (0°-90° SEMI AUTO)
- (2) LEVERS – BLACK PHOSPHATE (1x short / 1x long)
- (2) TORX SCREWS BLACK OXIDE
- (1) HARDENED STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY DETENT (by KNS Precision)
- (1) T10 TORX L-Key
- (1) SELECTOR DETENT SPRING
- PRECISION CNC MACHINED FROM BAR STOCK STEEL
- MADE IN U.S.A.
- PATENT NO.: US 8,806,790 B1, OTHER PATENTS PENDING
Torx screw torque value should be approximately 5 In-Lbs. Do not over tighten.