Battle Arms Development – Ambidextrous Safety Selector (BAD-ASS-PRO) for all AR Style Rifles. The Levers are detachable and interchangeable on both sides for maximum flexibility and user preference. No longer do you need a short-throw relief cut on your lower receiver to use the ambidextrous safety, simply use the provided short-throw markings sticker! No longer do you have to choose which trigger is compatible with the safety! If the trigger it will work with a “Mil-Spec” AR-15 semi-auto safety, it will work with the new BAD-ASS-PRO!
No more broken screws! Don’t settle for wiggling levers! No more stripped screw heads! The new patent-pending dovetail design and internal locking mechanism make it impossible to shear off the screw head because there is no screw head! Do not settle for spring-loaded detents that never give your safety lever that positive lock of confidence and worry about losing the small parts. The new BAD-ASS-PRO locking mechanism is robust, reliable and something you can depend your life on! The new internal locking set screw will not fall out and it is self-locking, no thread-locker is necessary! The new 5/64” set screw is also designed to resist stripping.
The BAD-ASS-PRO is a must have for the “South Paw” and Ambidextrous Shooters as well as a great upgraded lever for any shooter.
Each Retail Package Comes With:
- 1 x Reversible Safety Center – 0°-60° or 0°-90° Semi-Auto – Hardened Steel, Black Phosphate
- 1 x Standard Lever – Steel, Black Phosphate
- 1 x Short Lever – Steel, Black Phosphate
- 2 x 8-32x¼in Set Screws 5/64in Hex – Black Oxide
- 1 x 5/64in Hex Short Arm L-Key – Black Oxide
- 1 x Hardened SS Safety Detent – Black Nitride Finish
- 1 x Safety Selector Detent Spring
- 1 x Short-throw Fire Marking Sticker
- MADE IN U.S.A.
- PATENT NO.: US 8,806,790, US 9,587,897 and Others Pending
Torx screw torque value should be approximately 5 In-Lbs. Do not over tighten.