80% G-10 Billet Lower (Gen 2)
Manufacturer: New Frontier Armory
Type: AR-10/.308 Stripped Lower Receiver — Milled from 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum billet
Caliber: Multi (will accept any upper and/or caliber designed for the AR-10 platform)
Magazine: Accepts any standard MILSPEC AR-10 magazine
Weight: TBD oz
Other Specifications and Features of the G-10 Stripped AR-10 Lower Receiver (Gen 2):
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Tumbled in plastic media — Ready for blasting and your choice of firearm coating once you complete the machining
- Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
- Machined to be compatible with 45 and 60 degree short throw fire control selectors such as the BAD_ASS ST 45 Lever
- Machined to be compatible with most ambi bolt releases
- Compatible with all standard AR-10/.308 components and magazines and most aftermarket parts — Made to DPMS spec
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Contoured trigger finger rests on each side of the magwell
- Compatible with Norgon and other aftermarket ambidextrous mag releases
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
- Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Save money by building your own AR-10 rifle from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured
Completion Jigs & Fixtures can be found in the “Tool” category
The New Frontier Armory 80% G-10 Stripped Billet AR-10 lower receiver is proudly MADE IN THE USA by hard working American men and women.
**THIS IS NOT A FIREARM — NO FFL REQUIRED — CAN SHIP DIRECTLY TO YOUR HOME!!
**80% Lower Receiver Restrictions: 80% lower receivers are not legal for retail sales in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws prior to ordering.
Orders with prohibited items shipping to areas that have 80% lower receiver bans will be canceled and a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from refunded payments.
All GCA and NFA rules apply when you complete this project. Please ensure you fully understand your local and federal laws before completing this 80% blank into a functioning receiver. New Frontier Armory will not be held responsible once this blank is altered in any way.