80% C-10 Billet Lower (DPMS Pattern)
Manufacturer: New Frontier Armory
Model: 80% C-10
Type: 80% .308 Lower Receiver — milled from 7075 T6 aircraft grade aluminum billets
Caliber: Multi (will accept any upper and/or caliber designed for the AR-10 / .308 platform)
Magazine: Accepts any standard DPMS Style AR-10 / .308 magazine
Weight: .95 lbs
Other Specifications and Features of the 80% AR-15 Lower Receiver:
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Tumbled in ceramic media — Ready for blasting and your choice of firearm coating once you complete the machining
- Precision broached magazine well with beveled feed lips
- Machined to be compatible with 45 and 60 degree short throw fire control selectors such as the BAD_ASS ST 45 Lever
- Compatible with all standard DPMS style AR-10 / .308 components and magazines and most aftermarket parts
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Ambidextrous trigger finger rests with grooves (above and below mag release / mag catch)
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Integrated large opening “winter” trigger guard
- Manufactured to MILSPEC on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Save money by building your own AR-10 / .308 rifle from the ground up exactly the way you want it configured
Completion Jigs & Fixtures can be found in the “Tool” category or by CLICKING HERE
The New Frontier Armory 80% C-10 Billet Lower (DPMS Pattern) is proudly MADE IN THE USA by hard working American men and women.
**THIS IS NOT A FIREARM — NO FFL REQUIRED — CAN SHIP DIRECTLY TO YOUR HOME!!
**80% Lower Receiver Restrictions: 80% lower receivers are not legal for retail sales in all areas of the U.S. Please be aware of your local laws prior to ordering.
Orders with prohibited items shipping to areas that have 80% lower receiver bans will be canceled and a 15% restocking fee will be deducted from refunded payments.
All GCA and NFA rules apply when you complete this project. Please ensure you fully understand your local and federal laws before completing this 80% blank into a functioning receiver. New Frontier Armory will not be held responsible once this blank is altered in any way.