Distressed American Flag Builder Set, includes Billet Lower Receiver, Gen 2 PC LRBHO Billet Upper and 15" Hand Guard
Other Specifications and Features of the American Flag Builder Set:
Limited Edition Distressed American Flag Cerakote!
- Machined from 7075-T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Precision machined magazine well with beveled feed lip for easy mag swaps
- Machined to be compatible with 45 and 60 degree short throw fire control selectors such as the BAD_ASS ST 45 Lever
- Caliber marking of "Multi" so it can be used with different pistol caliber uppers
- Compatible with most standard AR-15 components and most aftermarket parts
- Take down pin spring and detent hole is threaded for a 6-32 set screw for easy capturing (hardware included)
- Upper tension screw behind grip screw (threaded hole with hardware included) to adjust any “slop” out of vertical fit between upper and lower
- Threaded bolt catch pin (Threaded hole and hardware)
- Integrated large opening "winter" trigger guard
- Proprietary aluminum magazine catch assembly and ejector are included
- Manufactured to MILSPEC (where applicable) on state of the art CNC equipment for consistent quality parts and exacting tolerances
- Contains integrated Last Round Bolt Hold Open (LRBHO) technology (PATENT PENDING) that reliably holds the bolt open when magazine is empty
- **NOTE — This upper is not machined for a gas tube as it is intended for blowback gas systems only
- *Due to the force exerted on the BCG with a blow back system, there is a high likely hood of breaking the bolt catch when activated by the LRBHO feature. New Frontier Armory is not responsible for sending replacements as this is not a warranty issue.
**NOTE – Please read the FAQ below regarding adjustment of your ejector before use and ensure you re-assemble with Loctite or similar thread locker to prevent screws from backing out over time.
The New Frontier Armory American Flag Builder Set is proudly MADE IN THE USA by hard working American men and women.
This contains a serialized item considered to be a firearm by BATFE. This item must be shipped to a Federal Firearm License (FFL) holder. All BATFE, GCA & NFA rules apply! You will be prompted during checkout to pick an FFL to ship to in your area using our FFL Locate tool.
YOU will be responsible for checking with your local FFL to ensure this weapon is legal in the state that you reside and that they will accept this weapon on your behalf and transfer it to you. New Frontier Armory, LLC will NOT be responsible for any shipping or admin charges incurred by packages not being accepted by the FFL you choose during checkout.
|Dimensions:||10.00 x 22.00 x 5.00 in|
Customer Also Viewed
New Frontier Armory