** IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!!**
PLEASE TYPE YOUR TRANSFER DEALERS NAME INTO THE COMMENTS SECTION OF YOUR ORDER OR INTO THE "SHIP TO" ADDRESS FIELD
New Frontier Armory
Light weight polymer AR-15 Lower
- Complete* Lower - ready to pin onto upper and fire!!!
- Lightweight – weighs in at 1.6 lbs – That’s 7.2oz lighter than a standard lower
- Lightest most durable composite polymer lower on the market today
- Low maintenance / easy cleaning / scratch resistant
- Accepts all standard MIL SPEC uppers and lower parts
- Features the accu-group composite fire control system with 4.5lb trigger pull
- Can accommodate any brand MIL SPEC LPK upgrade
- Reversible safety to accommodate left or right hand shooters
- Also available in multiple configurations
- “Zero Slop” fit eliminates the need for wedges
- Lifetime warranty against any manufacturer defects when used as directed
*Included and assembled with lower: Complete lower parts kit, pistol grip,
commercial buffer tube, buffer, buffer spring, and six position M4 style stock
*NOTE: Some .22LR, 9mm and other blowback style uppers use a groove in their BCG that is too narrow for the polymer hammer of the LW-15. In these cases you will need to switch to a blowback style hammer also available in this product category. The blowback style hammer, once installed, will run all rimfire and pistol uppers, and still work fine with standard mil-spec rifle uppers.
Check out the torture tests we've put these polymer lowers up against at www.LW15.com or our Facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/NFALW15
*Firearm Purchases: Check your state and local laws for any regulations that may apply. By purchasing a firearm from New Frontier Armory, you agree that you are legally allowed to do so. Per Federal law, you must be 21 years or older to purchase this firearm.
- We SHIP TO VALID FFL's ONLY (Federal Firearm Licensee). Please include the business or trade name as it appears on the FFL license, city and state of FFL in the "Ship To" section of your order. This is needed to match your order with the supplied FFL.
- It is the customer's responsibility to contact your FFL dealer to coordinate arrangements for the FFL to either fax (702-583-7314) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) a valid, signed copy of their FFL to New Frontier Armory. Understand that you can place your order at any time (before or after the FFL is sent to us), your order will process & ship once the order, payment, and FFL are all received.
- If we already have a valid, current copy of your dealer's FFL (sent previously, we keep every FFL received on file) then please enter "FFL on file" along with the FFL's trade name listed on the license in the "Comments" section of your order.
- Federal, State, & Local laws & limitations apply.
*Shipping will include insurance as well as signed delivery to your FFL.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 27 November, 2011.